- 05.01.2017 适应于氢气气氛中加热粉末和颗粒的旋转管式炉
- 19.10.2016 工业炉制造中硅酸铝棉制产品的替代品 (英文) (Industrial Heating 2017-06)
- 27.07.2016 在添加剂加工中的热处理 (英文)
- 16.11.2015 成功的展会： CERAMITEC (慕尼黑); 推介新产品种类
- 26.08.2015 炉温达3000 ℃ 的新一代实验室用炉
- 29.06.2015 成功的展会：ACHEMA (法兰克福)，Le Bourget (巴黎)，GIFA (杜塞尔多夫) 推介新的产品种类
- 08.06.2015 附加制造, 3D打印
- 08.06.2015 在科隆 IDS 2015 展上推出牙科新产品种类，并获得了极大的成功！
New Generation of 3000 °C Laboratory Furnaces
Batteries and accumulators have become increasingly important and have spread into new application fields by performance gains in recent years. Current and future battery technologies place high demands on materials used and their purity.
One current measure to improve battery performance is the reduction of crystal defects in high-purity graphite. For this purpose graphite is heat treated at high temperatures in the absence of oxygen. During this graphitization process, the more or less disordered structure is converted into an ordered hexagonal lattice structure. The degree of conversion increases with increasing temperature.
Nabertherm has countered this trend by revision of its 3000 °C laboratory furnace series. Improvements in insulation structure in combination with an increased heating power have resulted in faster heat up speeds and extended service life. The two available graphite heated cold wall retort furnaces (models SVHT ... / 30-GR) offer a useful space of 2 or 9 liters, making them suitable for both R & D as well as for the production of small quantities.