- 13.08.2019 杜塞尔多夫国际铸造铸件展览会GIFA/THERMPROCESS
- 19.06.2019 用于在氢气下进行热处理的连续工作式窑炉
- 21.01.2019 增材制造新产品目录
- 23.07.2018 ACHEMA 展会在美茵河畔的法兰克福成功举办 - 推介新的产品种类
- 05.01.2017 适应于氢气气氛中加热粉末和颗粒的旋转管式炉
- 19.10.2016 工业炉制造中硅酸铝棉制产品的替代品 (英文) (Industrial Heating 2017-06)
- 27.07.2016 在添加剂加工中的热处理 (英文)
- 16.11.2015 成功的展会： CERAMITEC (慕尼黑); 推介新产品种类
- 26.08.2015 炉温达3000 ℃ 的新一代实验室用炉
- 29.06.2015 成功的展会：ACHEMA (法兰克福)，Le Bourget (巴黎)，GIFA (杜塞尔多夫) 推介新的产品种类
Continuous Furnaces for Heat Treatment under Hydrogen
Continuous furnaces are the right choice for processes with fixed cycle times, such as preheating, ageing, tempering or annealing. The furnace design depends on the required throughput, the process requirements for the heat treatment, such as the process temperature and atmosphere or the required cycle time.
Continuously operating furnaces are ideal for heat treatment of large numbers of small parts in a protective or reaction gas atmosphere, such as brazing, hardening, or annealing.
Controlled protective gas atmospheres are generated in the furnace by using a gas tight retort. If hydrogen or cracked gas is used for the process, the furnace is equipped with the corresponding safety technology.
Parameters such as maximum working temperature, exposure, and geometry of the charge all play a role in the choice of the conveying system. Established conveyor concepts include metal belts or rollers. Wire and strand annealing furnaces are used to anneal wires or strands; in this case, the charge is unwound in front of the furnace, drawn through the furnace and is then wound again behind the furnace.
To cool the components faster, a water-cooled dual shell is installed directly behind the heating zone; the length of this is determined by the required unloading temperature.