- 21.10.2020 实验室新产品目录
- 13.08.2019 杜塞尔多夫国际铸造铸件展览会GIFA/THERMPROCESS
- 19.06.2019 用于在氢气下进行热处理的连续工作式窑炉
- 21.01.2019 增材制造新产品目录
- 23.07.2018 ACHEMA 展会在美茵河畔的法兰克福成功举办 - 推介新的产品种类
- 05.01.2017 适应于氢气气氛中加热粉末和颗粒的旋转管式炉
- 19.10.2016 工业炉制造中硅酸铝棉制产品的替代品 (英文) (Industrial Heating 2017-06)
- 27.07.2016 在添加剂加工中的热处理 (英文)
- 16.11.2015 成功的展会： CERAMITEC (慕尼黑); 推介新产品种类
- 26.08.2015 炉温达3000 ℃ 的新一代实验室用炉
Additive Manufacturing, 3D-Printing
Additive manufacturing allows for the direct conversion of design construction files fully functional objects. With 3D-printing objects from sand, glass, metals or plastic are built-up in layers until they have reached their final shape.
In many cases, these objects must be heat treated after printing. Nabertherm offers solutions from binder curing for conservation of the green strength up to vacuum furnaces in which the objects of metal are sintered, infiltrated and tempered.
A good example for products from additive manufacturing are molds for small series of investment casting. For the investment casting process, Nabertherm also provides for various heat treatment solutions for the preheating of manufactured forms prior to casting and for the subsequent dewaxing of the molds.